Comprehensive Eye Care
Think of St Lucie Eye as Primary Care – for healthy eyes and vision.
Your annual eye exam tells us a lot about you, from how well you see to subtle changes in your general health. Our sophisticated testing and diagnostic equipment can uncover evidence of high blood pressure, diabetes, glaucoma, and macular degeneration which can all cause severe vision damage over time.
Comprehensive Vision, Medical & Surgical Eye Care
To us, comprehensive care means just that — everything from basic vision exams to routine maintenance of ongoing conditions and top-quality surgical care. We provide the following services to our valued patients:
- Comprehensive medical and surgical eye care
- Small incision no-stitch cataract surgery
- Laser-assisted cataract surgery
- IOL implantation and specialty lens selection
- Ocular surface and dry eye management
- Glaucoma management
- Diabetic eye care
- Retina disease management and injections
- Vision exams
- Contact fitting
- Eye emergencies
We are invested in your health, and actively seek new ways to provide the best technology and treatment methods. Visit us soon for a lifetime of comprehensive eye care. Your eyes are at home here!