Staying up to date with the most effective technology is very important to us. We continue to put our main focus on comprehensive medical care for each of our patients, with an emphasis on providing the most up to date and effective methods.
Over 45 Years On The Treasure Coast
St. Lucie Eye has the goal of providing the highest quality eye care to residents of the Treasure Coast of Florida. As we are joined by new providers, we continue to put our main focus on comprehensive medical care for each of our patients, with an emphasis on providing the most up to date and effective methods.
In our mission to provide comprehensive care, we offer the following to meet our patients’ needs:
- comprehensive ophthalmic medical and surgical eye care
- small incision phacoemulsification cataract surgery
- IOL implantation
- glaucoma management
- diabetic eye care
- macular disease care
- eye exams and periodic check ups
- management of most ophthalmic emergencies.
Staying up to date with the most effective technology is very important to us. Recent additions to enhance our services include:
- the OCT Nerve Analyzer, which allows the diagnosis of glaucoma years earlier than previously thought possible
- the Zeiss Optical Coherence Tomographer, which provides cross section analysis of the retina and optic nerve for more in-depth information and treatment allocation. This works along with a digital angiography system that allows instant visualization of fluorescein angiograms, so diagnosis and treatment are not delayed.
Our laser and surgical procedures are performed either in our office surgical suite, or in our state of the art Medicare-approved outpatient surgicenter. By using these locations, St. Lucie Eye is able to provide cost-effective care, unequalled in quality.
We recognize that our patient population is at times unable to travel any great distance to obtain eye care. For that reason, we have staffed three offices in St. Lucie County. Our goal is to be as accessible as possible, to as many of our patients as possible.
At St. Lucie, we are deeply involved with and invested in our local communities. We actively participate in community educational programs, seminars, and health awareness programs.